"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." ~ Unknown

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Vomit & Diet Change

First off, no seizures...which is a great thing.

Topaz did throw up 5 times in the house and at least once outside this morning.

I'm thinking it was from the marrow bones I gave them this afternoon. They haven't had those in a while. Although, we've reintroduced many things back into their diet...coconut oil, the supplement...and we did have a batch of meat that didn't smell great. (I don't generally condone to feeding them "bad" meat, but by the time I noticed we didn't have much of it left)

I really think it was the marrow bones. Tomorrow I'll go easy on him and just give him the mix and pumpkin...no extras for the puppa.

I need to get back to bed. The house smells vomitous and I'm wide awake yet super tired.

If the vomitting continues...off to the vet we go tomorrow. We're lucky to have found a 7 day a week vet.

0 comments: