"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." ~ Unknown

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Veggie & Fruity Goop & Topaz update

Today I made two batches of Veggie Goop and one batch of fruity goop.

In the first batch of veggie goop I put 2 or 3 celery stalks, 1 broccoli, spinach, 1 carrot, canned pumpkin and strawberries...plus supplements: Digestive Enzymes, vitamin E, Flax Seed Oil and their supplement.

 
In the second batch I put spinach, cabbage, broccoli, red pepper, strawberries and canned pumpkin and the same supplements as above. We are freezing the 2nd batch. 

Then I rinsed everything off and made the fruity goop. I put in 1 whole pear, 2 whole apples, a banana, strawberries and nonfat yogurt. It smells DELICIOUS!!! I wanted to taste it! LOL

 
I gave the dogs the fruity goop and some hamburger this evening. they loved it. I may try out the veggie goop tonight at pill time. 

Topaz is doing really well too. We're lowering his KBr, and he's really acting much better. Like the old Topaz. It's awesome to see.

We haven't added the milk thistle and I need to find some cod liver oil and vitamin C and a couple other things, then I'll be making patties and freezing them. it's from that diet I posted. It's the longterm part of it.

0 comments: