"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." ~ Unknown

Sunday, February 3, 2008

He's back from the vet!

My husband went to pick up Topaz at 8:00 from the vet. He did good there, no seizures.

They gave him a dose of PB in liquid form and a pill. And they didn't feed him all day to not mess up his raw diet...which was nice, but the poor thing went all day without eating!! he tore up his chicken backs when he got home. I may give him another 1/2 of one before I go to bed.

They did up his meds to 2 gr 2x a day, but it will probably go down once he gets on the potassium bromide. They will call about that later on in the week.

It's been a long day. I'm so glad he's ok and is home, I just wish I knew why he keeps having the seizures.

0 comments: