"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." ~ Unknown

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Garbage Surfing AGAIN!!!

Well, Topaz got into the trash again today. I guess it was from one room to the next with even some kitty food cans IN THE BED!!! Ugh.

Little brat probably hopped off the bed shortly after I left this afternoon to check and see if I forgot to lock the garbage can in the kitchen...and well, I did.

The only bad thing in there, I think, was marinara sauce....well and gum. I think he'd leave the gum alone with all the other yumminess in there.

Hopefully this will not trigger anything, he's gone 125 days with no seizures and we'd like to keep it that way!!

0 comments: