"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." ~ Unknown

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

May 16...Happy Birthday to me!

About 40 or so minutes ago, he had another seizure. a year and 2 days after the first one. Lasted the same amount I'd say...woke me up this time though...Thank GOD he had it in his cage again!!

He growled a bit afterwards, (I was able to shut and lock the door to the cage) we just waited till he was wagging his tail and crying to come out and he was fine. We called the emergency vet again and plan to take him to the vet tomorrow. Hope it's not too much money, as we don't have much, but our vet is pretty cheap so we should be ok.

Since this is now his second (that we know of anyway) I am not sure if he will be put on meds. I guess we'll see tomorrow.

Todd was up for this one, I heard the noise and woke up and was like, what is that and he thought it was the rain (seems tina sent us her storms) and I was like, no...that's topaz...and we ran in there.

Guess I was hoping we were in the clear. :worry:

I'm just going to use this thread to document...in case there are more coming. :crossfingers:

God willing, there won't be. :praying:

0 comments: